Have you heard about Code/Interactive’s #CodeDrive? No, then make sure you read this newsletter because we need you to join our effort as we close out this calendar year.
Last year your support enabled Irving and Richard to start their computer science studies at Brandies; Shemar to achieve his dream of attending the White House Science Fair; and Acerlia to nab a prestigious internship at BlackRock. Just imagine what your support can do help our students achieve this year.
Here are three ways to help us keep providing career making computer science education to over 5,000 students nationwide!
#GivingTuesday starts November 29th! You can donate once or monthly. Every dollar supports our students and teachers.
- $50 ($5 monthly) provides one student with a year of computer science education
- $500 ($50 monthly) offsets teacher training and coaching
- $5000 ($500 monthly) funds a school’s computer science department
Code/Interactive is making it easy for companies to invest in students through an employee #CodeDrive this holiday season. This is all the fun of gift giving but no last minute gift wrapping. If you’re interested, contact Chris Ott at [email protected] for more information.
Black Friday is around the corner! Don’t forget to support C/I when doing your shopping on Amazon. 0.5% of all purchases will go to Code/Interactive and you will still be able to use your Amazon Prime account. It’s a great way to make sure you spread the holiday joy all around.
More ways to help ensure that your students succeed
- Remember to share your donation and information about our #CodeDrive and #GivingTuesday campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
- Use this handy email signature: Code/Interactive bring computer science education, the number one source of all new jobs, to our country’s most vulnerable kids. Donate to them directly or by making your holiday purchases using Amazon Smile (you will still be able to use your Amazon Prime account)
Categorised in: Newsletter